5 Facts About Dental Implants in West Palm Beach
Dental implants are amazing. There are few other dental treatments that are as effective and long lasting at replacing teeth lost to injury, tooth decay, or periodontal disease. These artificial tooth roots that act as a strong, sturdy, and stable base for your replacement teeth are truly remarkable. They allow you to smile, eat, laugh, talk, and enjoy daily life as if you never lost a tooth. Interested in learning more about dental implants in West Palm Beach? Then keep reading for 5 interesting facts.
- Dental implants can be traced back to around 600 AD. These ancient implants were used by the Maya and were tooth-like pieces of shell that got hammered into the shell. Luckily, dental implants have improved greatly since then.
- Contemporary dental implants have been in use for decades and are proven to be extremely safe and effective.
- It is impossible for teeth restored with Dental Implants in West Palm Beach to get cavities. This is because replacement teeth can’t decay like natural teeth. However, it is still important to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that provides you with the look, feel, and appearance of a natural tooth.
- When properly cared for, dental implants can last you a lifetime. The same thing can’t be said for most other options to replace missing teeth.
Treat your smile to the best dental implants in West Palm Beach by scheduling a consultation with Ferber Dental Group. Our dental practice has the knowledge, skill, experience, and technology to make sure that you receive the highest quality dental treatments. Not to mention, all of our services are comfortable, convenient, and fit within your time schedule and budget. Contact our experienced dental team today to learn more!