Invisalign in Boca Raton | Facts and Figures
Smiles don’t always equal happiness. In fact, studies have shown that one-third of American adults are not happy with their smile. Fortunately for these people, a simple trip to the dentist can lead them on the path to a better smile. The most common way to fix one’s smile is by getting braces, but it’s no surprise that adults are hesitant to do so. No adult wants to walk around with a metal bracket in his or her mouth. That’s why Invisalign clear aligners are one of the best alternatives out there. So if you’re unhappy with your smile, it’s time to consider Invisalign in Boca Raton.
Facts and Figures About Invisalign in Boca Raton
- Only 35% of American adults have straight teeth and 20% of American adults do not have an ideal bite.
- Invisalign was first developed by two Stanford University graduates back in 1997 and wasn’t sold to US orthodontists until 1999.
- More than 24 different countries now offer Invisalign and it is treating more than 2.5 million patients.
- Both teens and adults can reap the benefits of Invisalign.
- Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made for every patient.
- The average treatment time it takes for Invisalign to work on a patient is one year.
- A patient with Invisalign clear aligners should wear them for at least 20 hours every day.
- The clear aligners are made from medical grade polyurethane resins and are BPA-free. This gentle material gently shifts teeth into place.
- The main advantages of Invisalign are that they are comfortable, invisible, removable and easier to clean than traditional braces.
- Invisalign does not only have aesthetic benefits. It will give you healthier teeth and gums, leading to better overall health.
- The patient satisfaction rate for Invisalign is over 96%.
There’s nothing that can give you the convenience, comfort, and confidence that clear aligners can. So what are you waiting for? If you’re interested in getting Invisalign in Boca Raton, reach out to Ferber Dental Group today. We’ll create a customized treatment plan that will get you on track to achieving the smile of your dreams!