Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation / General Anesthesia
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with your Ferber Dental Group dentist prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Are you looking for a dentist in Palm Beach County?
Ferber's Dental team of dental professionals are waiting to assist you. Don't delay on your smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
CONTACT US TODAY!