Veneers in Lake Worth | What are the Pros and Cons?
If you’re not happy with your smile, whether it’s because of chips, cracks, gaps or discoloration, there’s a possibility that it’s affecting your overall quality of life. Because not only does it affect the way you feel about yourself, but it can also affect your personal relationships and career. But what if there was a way to turn your smile into one that you’re proud of? Well, that’s exactly what veneers in Lake Worth are for. If you’re considering this option, it’s time to weigh out the pros and the cons.
Pros and Cons of Veneers in Lake Worth
- Veneers require a low-maintenance procedure.
- Veneers whiten your smile and are resistant to staining. With them, all those years of drinking tea, coffee and wine will no longer show through your smile.
- Veneers can fix most cosmetic problems. While they don’t change your teeth, they cover a variety of cosmetic issues, such as cracks, gaps and crooked teeth.
- Veneers are ultra-thin and natural-looking. This allows them to be virtually undetectable by those around you.
- Veneers can last well over a decade if you take care of them properly. Proper care includes brushing, flossing and getting regular dental checkups.
- Veneers are irreversible. Before the procedure, your dentist will usually need to remove some of your enamel to make room for the veneers. This is why dentists consider veneers permanent.
- Veneers can cause sensitivity. Because your dentist must remove some enamel from your teeth, you may experience sensitivity to hot and cold sensations for a short period of time after the procedure.
- Veneers are costly. Although this depends on the location, dentist and number of teeth that need to be restored, veneers are often costlier than other treatment options.
Restore Your Smile with Ferber Dental Group!
In conclusion, the pros of getting veneers in Lake Worth will usually outweigh the cons. But if you’re still unsure about whether veneers are right for you, schedule a consultation at Ferber Dental Group today!