Dental Blog - Greenacres, FL
Tips, Facts, And The
Latest In Dentistry
Dental Implants in West Palm Beach | Why Implants Are Becoming So Popular
You’ve probably heard about different teeth replacement procedures that one can avail in case of a missing tooth. There are restorative and replacement options like dental implants but what do you know about them? Would you consider getting dental implants in West Palm Beach and why?
The Popularity of Dental Implants
When it comes to tooth replacement, there are three options you can choose from. They are:
- Removable dental appliance (partial or complete denture)
- Fixed (cemented) dental bridge
- Dental implant
Benefits and Surprising Facts About Dental Implants
If you have already learned the basics about dental implants, there are probably a few things you didn’t know about this popular tooth replacement option.
- Dental implants can’t get cavities, but you still need to brush and floss daily. Poor oral hygiene affects the longevity of the implants.
- Dental implants outlast other tooth replacement options. Tooth replacement options that are not permanent needs to be readjusted or replaced in a few years but not implants.
- They are nearly as strong as your natural teeth. Once “osseointegration” between the implant and the jawbone takes place, the implant heals around the bone making it literally a part of your body.
- Dental implants improve your health. Poor-fitting dentures make chewing nearly impossible. It also affects your speech. Implants functions like natural teeth making it comfortable to talk and chew your food without problems.
- 98% success rate
Am I Eligible for Dental Implants in West Palm Beach?
Getting dental implants in West Palm Beach may or may not be right for you. Contact Ferber Dental Group today if you need teeth replacement procedure. Schedule an appointment with us to learn more about dental implants.