Sure, there are other methods out there for straightening your teeth, but there are none that offer the level of comfort, confidence and convenience that you’ll get with Invisalign®. And no matter what stage you’re at in life, you’ll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
- Invisalign® is a COMFORTABLE, CLEAR and REMOVABLE method for straightening teeth
- Invisalign® results can often be achieved in a FRACTION OF THE TIME of traditional braces
- Invisalign® allows you to eat WHATEVER you want
- Invisalign® treatment may be significantly MORE AFFORDABLE than traditional braces
- Invisalign® is appropriate for TEENS and ADULTS of ALL AGES
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- The aligners are made through a combination of our doctor’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Greenacres/Boca Raton area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
How Invisalign® Works in 5 Easy Steps!
- Talk to Ferber Dental Group about Invisalign
- A customized treatment plan is created for you
- Receive your custom aligners
- Wear a new aligner every two weeks
- Reveal your new smile & keep it looking great
Are you looking for a dentist in Palm Beach County?
Ferber's Dental team of dental professionals are waiting to assist you. Don't delay on your smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.CONTACT US TODAY!